Intentions are the heart of mindfulness and spirituality. They are the energetic agreement that guide you in your practice. As you continue to become more comfortable with the role as creator, intentions may begin to infiltrate every aspect of your life.
Here’s what living with intention actually looks like…
You have boundaries.
These boundaries protect your time, energy, and wellbeing from draining and toxic situations, people, and thought-processes. You know your limits and are able to act within a safe space that brings you joy, clarity, and allows you to flourish. Boundaries can be as simple as saying “no” or as life-changing as removing triggering relationships from your life.
You’ve eliminated the “shoulds.”
We all have the things we THINK we SHOULD be doing. Why? Because we’ve been conditioned to think we should. We think that there may be huge repercussions if we stop. We think it makes us a bad person if we don’t. Whatever the reason, consider this…what would you life look like if you stopped doing all the things you think you should? Would you be happier? Feel like there’s a huge weight off of your shoulders? Would it make space to do more things that bring you joy? Just remember you are the only one who has control over your life and what makes you happy. Own your power!
You act on behalf of your highest self.
Setting boundaries and getting rid of things you think you should is a huge act of self-love that helps you realign with your highest self. Making these shifts can help you continue to make decisions that are in line with the best you. If you need a little more help figuring out what type of decisions these are, consider these types of questions:
- What type of foods does the best version of you put in her body?
- How does the best version of you move her body?
- How does the best version of you express love and gratitude?
- How does the best version of you shower her body with love and praise?
- How does the best version of you speak?
- How does the best version of you dress?
- What magical spiritual powers does the best version of you have?
- How does the best version of you serve others?
- How does the best version of you connect with the universe?
- How does the best version of you continue to learn?
Getting to know your highest self and who you want to become can help you live intentionally in each moment. Each action will bring you closer to the woman you want to be. Furthermore, when you match the vibrations of your highest self, you begin to attract more abundance and magic in your life. This version of you will blossom effortlessly.