Group Healing Workshop: Radiating from Your Heart Space
In Sanskrit, the Heart Chakra is called Anahata, which means “unstruck” or “unhurt.” Our Heart Chakra is responsible for love, relationships, and self-acceptance.
In this group healing session, a safe space of love will be created for us to explore ways to begin releasing and opening our hearts and learn how to show up in the world with an open and loving heart towards ourselves and others.
This workshop will include:
- A brief overview of the Chakras and information on the Heart Chakra
- Restorative yoga poses to gently open the physical heart and free energy in the heart chakra
- Guided meditation and visualization techniques to calm the mind to better listen to your heart’s wisdom
- Breathwork, or pranayama, to help balance and open our heart chakra.
- Journaling exercises to practice holding questions in our hearts and listening to the voice of our soul’s response